1.  I'm half malaysian and singaporean. My mom is a Nonya / Strait Chinese descent. 
2.  I still look Chinese.
3.  I was raised up in a step family environment as my dad remarried and my grandpa had
    three wives.
4.  I am now dating a single dad my age- didn't expect that!
5.  I don't absorb the sun very well today.
6.  My skin is burnt. So much for Asian ability to absorb the sun.
7.  I just dyed my hair using Goldwell Topchic in 7A
8.  My hair is looking much toned down , less orangey and brassy.
9.   I just had a romantic meal with my bf in the garden while watching the sunset. Bliss
10. I had a water fight with my bf and his daughter , bloody freezing but cooling to the
     skin.
11. I have cycled 55km around Isle of Wight, UK
12. I did bucking bronco today at MT's school event Wild wild west.
13. I find it weird that MT's half sister (AH) ask me to hold her hand and walk her to the
     car.
14. I think MH or SH didnt like me being near / touching AH's but it isn't my fault when kids at that young age want to be near you?
15. I am happy that my bf will be heading to Portugal for 6 months as he has been  
    assigned to lead a project out there!
16. I am a sad that I won't see him often starting next month as my family is coming
     over  to UK.
17. I'm saving myself for another hollywood wax routine.
18. I am not sure if I am ready to be in a step family relationship eventhough the  bf is a lovely guy!
19. I am broke and need a job badly yet i am not doing anything about it.
20. I  tend to look sleepy as have a monolid on my right eye. How annoying
21. I have taken another approach on my website and have change it from sparklewhip to soseriousdy.
22. I tried to go church today but it was located at a different place for some reason .
23. I have taken up hula hooping classes since march and I can finally do booty and limbo trick.
24. I recently became quite a taboo person 
25. I am into Feng Shui and believe in good and bad energy
26. I am big softy to white furry animals especially Dogs
27. My girl crush atm is Jessica Michibita
28. My favourite shorts is at Malaysia.
29. I did ballet up to Grade 8 and didnt pursue more later on. I hated it! 
30. I did Tap & Modern dancing till Grade 6 and love it!
31. I am now starting to enjoy my relationship with my bf as we were arguing alot
     before.
32. I didn't know I will be following my dad's footstep to becoming a part-time
     photographer
33. I need to sort out my holiday agenda with my family
34. I am waiting for the bf to come to bed. Hurry dude!
35. I tend to smile at people who i vaguely know as I think its a nice feeling after doing it.
36. I can't believe i actually confess to my bf that I find geeky / nerdy guys attractive!!!
37 .I trying to figure how to increase the traffic in my blog as cleary something is going
     on right here!
38 .I am slowly showing interest in the value of diamonds.
39. I am more of a pearl person than diamonds.
40. I hate not being myself and have to put up with being polite
41. I am a strong believer in god and feels guilty if i miss a session of church. 
42. I have live in UK for 10 years and a bit and about to make preparations for PR.
43. I finish my degree in Business Administration and did a placement year.
44. I am waiting for results which is coming out next month June.
45. I can't sleep without my bolster and have bought two since I came to UK
46. I love Sanctuary Spa products. Their Mande Lular is lush!
47. My bf can cook a mean malaysian curry 
48. I did a half marathon , 10K run , two bike rides in 34 & 47 mile bike ride and manage to raise over   
      £1000 pound for charity
49. I get pleasure from pain and find it exciting!
50. Finally , can't imagine how i manage to list 50 things. 

Tag!!! Your it! 

Lotsa of Love,

Comments (0)